jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From jsmarks <jma...@salo.com>
Subject What would cause "javax.jcr.NamespaceException: Unknown namespace prefix jcr"
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 20:16:50 GMT
We successfully populated a repository without indexing and then got the
above when indexing was turned back on while jackrabbit was reading the
index configuration file. It's kind of odd, perhaps indicating either that
it didn't know that jcr was a standard namespace prefix or that it was
trying to use the jcr namespace inappropriately. The exception was thrown
from
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.xml.AdditionalNamespaceResolver.getURI().

Any idea where we might look for what's going on?