jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mark Herman <MHer...@NBME.org>
Subject Re: Access Control for stand alone server
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 19:51:21 GMT
Unfortunately I don't believe you have an option with the standalone server.
Although they don't specifically say it in the drawbacks [1] (maybe should),
I don't think any of the remote access methods implement the access control
functionality.  See [2] and [3] for the progress on rmi and webdav.

You will need to use one of the other methods they suggest.

Besides the jcr2 spec and javadocs, here is something to get you started
with acls [4]

[1]
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/standalone-server.html#StandaloneServer-Drawbacks
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCRRMI-26