jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mark Herman <MHer...@NBME.org>
Subject Re: Any way how to remove node lock?
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 15:14:47 GMT

mslama wrote

> But from my first incorrect test I have now some locked nodes. Is there
> any wahy how to remove locks from nodes?

The only way I have found is to log in as the "admin" account.  That seems
to be able to clean up the locks without following the normal rules.

FYI, you also have to be careful about not logging out. I found that if
somewhere you have code that doesn't result in a logout() or you get a hard
crash, that session will remain and even if you know the lock token, JR
won't let you add it to a 2nd session.