jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From goutham_pn <goutham...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Jackrabbit Cluster - Document Not Found
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 07:18:59 GMT
Hello All,

We are developing a multi tenant application where we have got 4 tenants
each using separate workspace. (Thought its not a best practice).

As in Wiki(http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Clustering) I have configured
the application in clustered environment.

We have got 4 portals(each portal acting a cluster-node) where 2 portals can
add/delete(portal1 and portal2) but the other 2 can just read the
documents(portal3 and portal4).

For 3 tenants its working fine but for 4th tenant If I add a document in
portal1 its not seen in portal2 and if add a document in portal2 its not
seen by any other portals. Only documents added by portal1 is seen in
portal3 and portal4(which has read permissions).

The porblem is for only 1 tenant other tenants are working fine.

Could anyone help us on this.

-----
Thanks & Regards,
Goutham PN