jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From D G <djg2...@gmail.com>
Subject Need to understand sessions
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 17:43:22 GMT
We've a web app that I'd like to add a document repo behind but we've
already got a security/login model based on Spring Security (Spring 3).

I've been looking at JackRabbit but it seems there is another layer of
user/ACL and you need to start using sessions.  I'd like to stick with
Spring if possible, but don't understand exactly what a JackRabbit session
is and the docs are pretty sparse about this - can someone give me a
pointer and/or some links for further research.

Many thanks,

David