jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about in memory repositories
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 10:23:36 GMT
On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 3:28 PM, Alvaro Videla <alvaro.videla@liip.ch> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I try to use the
> class org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.mem.InMemPersistenceManager
> for my test workspace I get the following error in the logs:
>
> BeanConfig.java:185
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.mem.InMemPersistenceManager

there's obviously a configuration problem. please provide the complete
log entry.

> What's the recommended way to use jackrabbit for testing purposes? I'm
> trying to avoid doing file I/O for the tests.
>
> Also in which unit is the *initialCapacity *parameter expressed
> in the InMemPersistenceManager class?

see [0]:

<quote>initial capacity of the hash map used to store the data</quote>

BTW:

InMemPersistenceManager has been deprecated [1]. as of version 2.3.6
there's a direct replacement (InMemBundlePersistenceManager, see [2])
which should be used instead.

cheers
stefan

[0] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api/2.2/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/persistence/mem/InMemPersistenceManager.html