jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mark Herman <MHer...@NBME.org>
Subject Re: AW: Session cannot be cast to JackRabbitSession
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 13:24:05 GMT
See models 1 and 2 for the jackrabbit deployment methods [1].

Personally I use a product based on apache sling. Sling is a web framework
built on top of JR that has a nifty way of resolving resources(jsp)
associated with content.  The JSP that you store in sling by default are
given native access to the JR repo.  It all depends on your project if
that's something you're interested in. I find it very useful to quickly
generate admin scripts and tasks not available through webdav/rmi, so just
wanted to let you know it's out there. You access those scripts all through
standard HTTP post/get requests so you can trigger them in a client app or
use sling to generate the jsp interface you need.

[1] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/deployment-models.html