jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From rosselet <ati.rosse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inactive logical session handle called - JCA Managed Repository
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 18:31:28 GMT
Have you found any solution for this? I'm having the same stopper of a
problem with glassfish 3.1.1, jackrabbit JCA and brix!

The problem seems to be the same, that the brix (wicket) application
attempts to open multiple workspaces, and I immediately get the same error.
With a plain app using only one workspace, all seems fine, but I need to
access multiple workspaces via several separate webapps, and this looked to
be the right solution.

is there a fix, or anyone with any idea why this might work on jboss but not
glassfish?

interestingly enough, if I set it up the JNDI as shown here
http://akjol.blogspot.com/2008/12/rmi-access-rmi-accessit-is-now-time-to.html
http://akjol.blogspot.com/2008/12/rmi-access-rmi-accessit-is-now-time-to.html
then it seems to work from one webapp with multiple workspaces, but multiple
webapps fail painfully, and shutdown of the repository also seems to be a
no-go.

Any ideas on getting the JCA connector to work on glassfish would be really
appreciated..
Thanks
Ati