jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From rosselet <ati.rosse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inactive logical session handle called - JCA Managed Repository
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 18:31:28 GMT
Have you found any solution for this? I'm having the same stopper of a
problem with glassfish 3.1.1, jackrabbit JCA and brix!

The problem seems to be the same, that the brix (wicket) application
attempts to open multiple workspaces, and I immediately get the same error.
With a plain app using only one workspace, all seems fine, but I need to
access multiple workspaces via several separate webapps, and this looked to
be the right solution.

is there a fix, or anyone with any idea why this might work on jboss but not

interestingly enough, if I set it up the JNDI as shown here
then it seems to work from one webapp with multiple workspaces, but multiple
webapps fail painfully, and shutdown of the repository also seems to be a

Any ideas on getting the JCA connector to work on glassfish would be really