can you put a println in the jackrabbit code and confirm the expected path when the exception is thrown?

From:        "Shah, Sumit (CGI Federal)" <Sumit.Shah@cgifederal.com>
To:        "users@jackrabbit.apache.org" <users@jackrabbit.apache.org>
Date:        21/12/2011 02:45 AM
Subject:        RE: Jackrabbit 2.2.5 - loss of data [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Thanks Ross. It seems like the content is present on the filesystem. I can see the old documents in the repository/datastore folders. But the link between the Jackrabbit metadata (ex: path) and the content seems to be broken. Any reason on why this would happen?

Does Jackrabbit use UUIDs internally to store the metadata and the content itself?

Thanks
Sumit