jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ross.Dy...@ipaustralia.gov.au
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 2.2.5 - loss of data [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 02:20:10 GMT
This looks suspiciously like a problem I have had before, where somebody
writes a script to delete files that look like temp files, no file
extensions, over a month old.  I had one that was deleting classes created
at runtime, so each morning there was a good chance of getting classloader
errors.

Best of luck.

From:   "Shah, Sumit (CGI Federal)" <Sumit.Shah@cgifederal.com>
To:     "users@jackrabbit.apache.org" <users@jackrabbit.apache.org>
Date:   20/12/2011 11:58 AM
Subject:        Jackrabbit 2.2.5 - loss of data

Hi All,

I am running into a serious issue. It seems like I am unable to retrieve
documents from Jackrabbit that are more than a month old. I get the
following error:

"JCR Action 'Get stream' cannot be performed because the provided path
does not exist"

I am running Jackrabbit in standalone mode and also in a clustered
environment. I am seeing the same issue on both. When does this happen? Is
there a self initiated process that cleans up the data within Jackrabbit?
What are the possible resolutions to this?

I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks
Sumit