jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Vishwanath Dubey <vnd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maximum number of workspaces each repository can have??
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 17:05:20 GMT
My application is ticket based tool where one ticket corresponds to one
workspace so we did not see any limitation on number of workspace
unless there is sufficient space on hard drive.

For sizing, the content size upto 20 mb in my application, but I believe
Jackrabbit support in terms of GB.

Also for number of active workspaces, its depends on scalability of your
application, how much it could support. you can open workspaces as many you
want.