jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Versioning for each workspace
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 11:49:35 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 10:23 AM, goutham_pn <goutham_pn@persistent.co.in> wrote:
> So far I have read that it is possible only at Repository level.
>
> Is it possible to have versioning at workspace level??

No. The main reason behind having support for multiple workspaces
(instead of just a single content tree per repository) is that
versionable nodes can exists at different versions in different
workspaces.

> Could you share you experience on this if it is possible.

I would recommend simply using a separate repository instance for each
space where you need a completely independent version store.

BR,

Jukka Zitting