jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <jus...@justinedelson.com>
Subject Re: Multiple backends with Jackrabbit
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2011 23:04:53 GMT
Hi Gaurav,
If the "text files" are stored as String properties and the "binary
data" is stored as BINARY properties, then this is fine. You need to
use a MySQL Persistance Manager and an S3 DataStore.

The DataStore stores BINARY properties above a configurable threshold.
See http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DataStore for more details

Justin