jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maximum number of workspaces each repository can have??
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 20:06:42 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 6:05 PM, Vishwanath Dubey <vndube@gmail.com> wrote:
> My application is ticket based tool where one ticket corresponds to one
> workspace so we did not see any limitation on number of workspace
> unless there is sufficient space on hard drive....

Note that having one workspace per per unit of content (ticket in your
case) is very unusual - if it works for you all the better, but it's
much more common to use paths to separate such things. That usually
works much better with tools like JCR explorers, Sling, etc.

David's model [1] rule #3 has more details.

-Bertrand

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DavidsModel