jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alvaro Videla <alvaro.vid...@liip.ch>
Subject Question about in memory repositories
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 14:28:49 GMT
Hi,

When I try to use the
class org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.mem.InMemPersistenceManager
for my test workspace I get the following error in the logs:

BeanConfig.java:185
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.mem.InMemPersistenceManager

What's the recommended way to use jackrabbit for testing purposes? I'm
trying to avoid doing file I/O for the tests.

Also in which unit is the *initialCapacity *parameter expressed
in the InMemPersistenceManager class?

Regards,

Alvaro

--

Liip AG // Feldstrasse 133 // CH-8004 Z├╝rich // GPG0x1D3625C7