jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From mya...@voila.fr
Subject JKRB 2.2.10 - error upload large file via webdav
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 15:58:24 GMT
Hi,

I use jackrabbit-webapp-2.2.10.war (like that) on apache-tomcat-7.0.23 with java 1.6.0_13.
I tried successfully to use webdav to browse http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-webapp-2.2.10/repository/default/uk/

I successfully uploaded a small file via webdav (QuickTimeInstaller.exe : 30 Mo) but when
i try to upload large files (myfile.zip > 90Mo) the operation failed :
ERROR [http-bio-8080-exec-7] DavResourceImpl.java:537 Error while importing resource: java.io.IOException:
Cannot refresh a new item: item.refresh(false)

I tried webdav natively from windows and with bitkinex with the same result.
Is there anyboby who know how to make this work ?
Is there a max size configuration or a timeout parameter to change ?

Thanks

Prenez de l'avance pour Noël, découvrez notre sélection de cadeaux à moins de 20 € sur
Voila.fr http://actu.voila.fr/evenementiel/noel/boutique/moins-de-20.html