jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Manav Kumar <manav_dun...@yahoo.com>
Subject Disable logging coming out while initializing jackrabbit repository
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2011 10:17:54 GMT

Hi All,
I am using Content Management Repository Web Application with Jackrabbit implementation (on
Tomcat as well as on IBM webspehre).

I need to disable the logging when initializing repository and performing other repository
operations.
in lib(WEB-INF>classes>lib) directory I have following jars which seems to be related
to logging.

log4j-1.2.14.jar
log4j-over-slf4j-1.5.11.jar
logback-classic-1.0.0.jar
logback-core-1.0.0.jar
slf4j-api-1.6.4.jar

But I am not able to disable debugging. Even it is not clear that how logging is getting initialize.
I have tried by modifing log4j.xml which is presnet at WEB-INF location but no effect on logging.

the package uses
org.slf4j.Logger for getting log.
I have only found configuration files which seems to related to debugging are:
log4j.dtd
log4j.xml
pom.properties
and pom.xml

But no impact on logging after modifiying these files. Even I have deleted log4j.xml still
debugging logs are coming.

Can anyone please help.
Thanks