jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From mmjose26 <mmjos...@yahoo.com.mx>
Subject Re: Using Jackrabbit deployed as JCA+Webapp on JBoss 6
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 01:36:48 GMT
To work aronud repository shutdowns, you can use the pool configuration
present in some application servers, (I use oc4j and it works.) if you
configure a minimum number of sessions open at start up. check the source
code of JCAManagedConnectionFactory at createManagedConnection maybe yo need
adjust it to your scenario, because this method is called by the container
at sartUp time.

I have Jcr2davRepositoryFactory working fine, with oc4j+JCA+Spring but I´m
using a generic user/pw for login in .properties file

I hope this helps.