jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From goutham_pn <goutham...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Creating dynamic workspaces using property file
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 14:16:25 GMT
Hello everyone,

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Workspace name="${name}">

        <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">

        </FileSystem>

        <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.MySqlPersistenceManager">

        </PersistenceManager>

        <SearchIndex

        </SearchIndex>
</Workspace>

Above is my workspace.xml file. I want to create a workspace dynamically
passing properties at the time of creation.

In the above xml file ${driver}, ${db.url}... I want to pass dynamically and
create it.

Please help me in achieving the configuration.

-----
Thanks & Regards,
Goutham PN