jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From goutham_pn <goutham...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Clustered + Multi Tenant concerns
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 05:29:59 GMT
Hello Everyone,

We are working on a multi tenant project where we have 600+ tenants and
might grow in future. We are going to set up 5-10 nodes in a clustered
environment(might increase with requirement).

Our major concern is, we need separate verioning and search indexes for each
tenant.

Using seperate folder structure it is not possible but using seperate
workspaces is it possible to have separate versioning for each tenant. Using
seperate workspaces can we have 600+ workspaces concurrently active which we
create statically or dynamically.

And one more concern that we have is, can we lock the data nodes inside the
repository from each node??

Please share you views in this aspect. This is going to help us a lot in our
project.

Thanks
Goutham PN

-----