jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Shah, Sumit (CGI Federal)" <Sumit.S...@cgifederal.com>
Subject Jackrabbit 2.2.5 - loss of data
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 00:58:11 GMT
Hi All,

I am running into a serious issue. It seems like I am unable to retrieve documents from Jackrabbit
that are more than a month old. I get the following error:

"JCR Action 'Get stream' cannot be performed because the provided path does not exist"

I am running Jackrabbit in standalone mode and also in a clustered environment. I am seeing
the same issue on both. When does this happen? Is there a self initiated process that cleans
up the data within Jackrabbit? What are the possible resolutions to this?

I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks
Sumit