jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ahmet Uzun <falseal...@hotmail.com>
Subject Issues Deleting Node
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 16:49:38 GMT

We have a Jackrabbit domain running under WebLogic. The repository serves as a document management
system for a Financial ERP. It functions fine in general however there seems to have been
a node/attachment created which cannot be removed. We tried, after switching back to simpleLogin,
open source utilities, commercial utilities (such as Toromiro) and a custom developed application
(utilizing removeCollection) however none of these were able to successfully remove the attachment.
There seem to be no explicit errors logged by the application.

Has anyone run into a similar issue? Thanks ahead for your time and responses.

Ahmet