jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From <Sascha.The...@bosch-si.com>
Subject jcr:lockOwner not null but node.isLocked == false
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 13:20:12 GMT
Hi all,

we have upgraded Jackrabbit to 2.2.9 and getting now wrong search
results when using the old database. For example we using the
QueryManager to query for locked nodes this way:

//element(*, my:elementNodeType) [(my:att = 'SomeValue') and
@jcr:lockOwner] order by @my:otherAtt ascending

The result contains now nodes which have a lock owner, obtained via
node.getProperty("jcr:lockOwner") but node.isLocked returns false!? We
didn`t encountered such a situation with Jackrabbit 1.6...

What we have tried so far is to remove the complete lucense index on
filesystem to force a re-index but that didn`t help.

In my opinion it is very strange that node.getProperty("jcr:lockOwner")
returns a value but node.isLocked() returns false... What do you think?
How can we query the repository using XPath to get the locked nodes in
Jackrabbit 2.2.9?

BR,

Sascha