jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Gustavo Henrique Orair <gustavo.or...@gmail.com>
Subject Inactive logical session handle called - JCA Managed Repository
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 21:06:40 GMT
I am trying to use Jcr Manager (http://kenai.com/projects/jcrmanager) to
access my multiple workspaces JCA Managed Repository.

My environment is a Glassfish 3.1.1 with and EJB that collect document and
save them in a JCA Managed JackRabbit Repository (version 2.3.0).

I would like to use Jcr Manager (WAR) just to access the content and
monitor if my crawling are being done ok.

I was be able to configure Jca Manager to access the JCA Managed
Repository, but when I try to access a second workspace, It gives a Illegal
State Exception:
Unexpected error occured. Please contact your administrator with this issue.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Inactive logical session handle called
  org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCAManagedConnection.getSession*(
JCAManagedConnection.java:238 )*
  org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCASessionHandle.getSession*(
JCASessionHandle.java:90 )*
  org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCASessionHandle.getWorkspace*(
JCASessionHandle.java:125 )*
  com.sptci.jcr.webui.MainController.getWorkspace*( MainController.java:120
)*
  com.sptci.jcr.webui.listener.menu.MenuListener.processWorkspace*(
MenuListener.java:183 )*
  com.sptci.jcr.webui.listener.menu.MenuListener.handleAction*(
MenuListener.java:83 )*
  com.sptci.jcr.webui.listener.menu.MenuListener.actionPerformed*(
MenuListener.java:59 )*
**

This problem looks like very similar to an invalid bug (except I use
Glassfish instead of Geronimo):

However, I couldn't realize what would be the problem...

Someone already have experienced similar problem or can have hints how to
solve the problem?

Best regards,
                               Gustavo Henrique Orair
 Mestre em Ciência da Computação - MSc in Computer Science
                                    Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais
               Celular/Cell phone:  55-31-85157887