jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <jus...@justinedelson.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit - the best solution for our requirements?????
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2011 20:16:50 GMT
Hi Pedro-
The semantics of versioning are described in section 15 of the JCR
Specification. I think it is more typical to version at a lower level
than you are describing, e.g. at the document or page or asset level
than version an entire sub-tree of the repository.

In any case, yes, I believe what you are describing is relatively easy
to implement on top of Jackrabbit or any JCR-compliant repository.

Justin