jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mathieu Baudier <mbaud...@argeo.org>
Subject CalDAV server based on a Jackrabbit repository?
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:10:11 GMT
Hello,

we would like to use Jackrabbit as a backend for CalDAV (WebDAV
extensions for calendering and tasking).
The idea would be to have the calendering data available in JCR so
that they can be integrated with other part of the application.

I found this article on how to use Jackrabbit client libraries:
http://blogs.nologin.es/rickyepoderi/index.php?/archives/14-Introducing-CalDAV-Part-I.html
(there is also 'cal4j', a client side library based on Slide, now
moving to Jackrabbit)

But I was wondering if anybody has experience with implementing CalDAV
support on top of a Jackrabbit repository?

Thanks in advance,

Mathieu