jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Francisco Carriedo Scher <fcarrie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Behaviour when removing nodes...
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 21:34:28 GMT
Hi there,

i checked the URL you gave me out and one question was clarified (disposing
of non referenced files takes place through running a garbage collector)
but the other one (saving upload operations of files through checking if
they are already present checking the hash of the content) remains unclear
for me.

Can somebody clarify this question or point me to related documentation?

Thanks in advance for your attention!