jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Pedro Vilaça <pedro.vil...@alert-online.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit - the best solution for our requirements?????
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2011 03:03:52 GMT
Thanks for your quick reply!

When I talk about a catalog, it is like a portion of the repository that
was exported to some customer. I don’t know if we could have multiple
versions of the content, like v1.0, v2.0, etc. With Jackrabbit it is easy
to implement this concepts and build some services to export content and
build an application with our requirements?

Thanks

Pedro