jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Pedro Vilaça <pedro.vil...@alert-online.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit - the best solution for our requirements?????
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2011 02:14:09 GMT
Thanks Justin.

I will try to find some consulting services.

However, I can try to explain our problems and doubts. As far as I know,
the jackrabbit is commonly used for application that hold a lot of
content/data (correct me if I’m wrong). We use the artifactory, and I know
that it uses the jackrabbit.

We are trying to build an application that will contain a lot of data, but
also export some catalogs, have a rich interface to explore and insert the
content, expose web services to other clients check if they have the most
recent catalog and if not, download the new version.

Do you think that jackrabbit is the best option to do that?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Pedro