jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Pedro Vilaça <pedro.vil...@alert-online.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit - the best solution for our requirements?????
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2011 01:15:08 GMT
Hi Sam,

Apologies for the delay.

It will be great if we could talk about the project with someone from
Jackrabbit team and have some consultancy. Through the mailing list is
difficult for two reasons:

- The interactivity during the presentation of topics;
- The confidentiality of some important information;

I do not know if that's possible, but if not, I can try to talk a little
bit about the project through the mailing list.

Thanks!

Pedro