jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Pedro Vila├ža <pedro.vil...@alert-online.com>
Subject jackrabbit - the best solution for our requirements?????
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:34:48 GMT
Hi!

We are very interested in presenting our case in a more interactive way and through mailing
list is not always easy to present objectively the idea.

The platform that we are trying to build could be a great success history for Jackrabbit.
We are talking about a huge project with some innovation concepts in a specific business.

I'm really interested in discuss interactively how Jackrabbit could be the solution to achieve
our content repository requirements.

At the end, we are very interested in contribute to the Jackrabbit project.

Thanks in advance!

Pedro