jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Herman" <MHer...@NBME.org>
Subject RE: Regarding Binary conversion of pdf
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 01:10:19 GMT
You should be able read the pdf into an InputStream, from there you can use
session.getValueFactory().createBinary() to create a jcr Binary object. If
needed you could use the depreciated method just setProperty that accepts
inputstream. If that doesn't answer your question you'll have to be more
specific.

-----Original Message-----
From: vivek.x.sharma@accenture.com [mailto:vivek.x.sharma@accenture.com]
Sent: Tue 11/15/2011 7:03 PM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Regarding Binary conversion of pdf

Hi,

Could you please let me know, how can we can convert pdf into binary format
using jackrabbit?

Regards,
Vivek

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates
including telephone calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by
our systems for the purposes of security and the assessment of internal
compliance with Accenture policy.
_________

www.accenture.com