jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Pfaff <kevin.pf...@byteconsult.de>
Subject Conntecting to a invm jcr from another program
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 07:58:31 GMT
I have a program which uses Jackrabbit InVm, now a want to do a backup of all the data every
hour without switching the other program off or copying the repository.
I donĀ“t want to backup all the data together, I want to do it for the nodes I say separately
(like I can do with the Xml export exportSystemView()).
The problem I have is how can I make the backup-program connect to the InVm jcr of the other
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Behalten Sie die Zukunft von Marketing und IT im Blick. Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter
unter http://newsletter.byteconsult.de