jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Pfaff <kevin.pf...@byteconsult.de>
Subject Conntecting to a invm jcr from another program
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 07:58:31 GMT
Hello,

I have a program which uses Jackrabbit InVm, now a want to do a backup of all the data every
hour without switching the other program off or copying the repository.
I donĀ“t want to backup all the data together, I want to do it for the nodes I say separately
(like I can do with the Xml export exportSystemView()).
The problem I have is how can I make the backup-program connect to the InVm jcr of the other
program.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,
Kevin

Behalten Sie die Zukunft von Marketing und IT im Blick. Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter
unter http://newsletter.byteconsult.de