jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Stephanp <stephan.hackst...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Indexing Binaries JackRabbit webapp-2.2.10
Date Sun, 27 Nov 2011 16:55:32 GMT
Hello again,

I finally found out that the problem is the indexing of .pdf files. E.g.
.docx files are beeing indexed properly but the text of the .pdf files is
not beeing index. Somebody had the same problem or has a soluting for this?
I use the default configuration for the JackRabbit webapp and running it on
Tomcat. I read that the fulltext-indexing is enabled by default, is that
right? Do I have to use addtional settings to enabled pdf fultext-search?

Best regards,
Stephan