jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Stephanp <stephan.hackst...@googlemail.com>
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2011 07:26:52 GMT
[I am posting this topic again, because for the first time I wasn't
subscribed to the mailing list. If the topic occurs twice please delete one.
Thx.]

Hello,

I'm new to JackRabbit and at the emoment I have a problem regarding full
text search in documents stored in JackRabbit.
I am storing the (versionable) documents as binaries using the following
code:

        Node fileNode = node.getNode(fileName);
        fileNode.addMixin("mix:versionable");
        FileInputStream fileStream = new FileInputStream(file);
        final Node fileContent  =
fileNode.addNode("jcr:content","nt:resource");
        Binary filebin =
(session.getValueFactory()).createBinary(fileStream);
        fileContent.setProperty( "jcr:data",filebin);
        fileContent.setProperty ("jcr:mimeType", mimeType);
        fileStream.close();
        session.save();

Afterwards the document is stored in JackRabbit. I can access and also find
it when searching for it. Unfortunatley it not possible to execute a
fulltext-search on it. There is always no result.
On the other hand when using the populate function of JackRabbit
fulltext-search works fine. But only on the documents stored in
JackRabbitthrough the populate function of JackRabbit. Therefore  I guess I
must have a mistake in my code. Maybe I skip the textextractor somehow, so
that the index will not be updated?

For fultext-searching I'm using this XPATH statement:

       "//element(*,nt:file)[jcr:contains(jcr:content,'%"+word+"%')]"

I would really appreciate some hints regarding this problem.

Best regards,

Stephan