jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mark Herman <MHer...@NBME.org>
Subject Re: jcr:lockOwner not null but node.isLocked == false
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 14:51:53 GMT

Sascha.Theves-2 wrote

> In my opinion it is very strange that node.getProperty("jcr:lockOwner")
> returns a value but node.isLocked() returns false... What do you think?
> How can we query the repository using XPath to get the locked nodes in
> Jackrabbit 2.2.9?

Can you confirm the actual state of the node? Try and lock a node and see if
it works or throws an ex.  Also try using the jcr2 methods:

session.getWorkspace().getLockManager().isLocked(path)
plus unlock()/lock()

Also might be interesting if sql2 returns a different set, something like:
select * from [my:elementNodeType] AS s WHERE s.[my:att] = 'SomeValue' AND
s.[jcr:lockOwner] IS NOT NULL