jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From <Sascha.The...@bosch-si.com>
Subject AW: AW: How do I get the total size of nodes/rows from a QueryResult
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 13:17:30 GMT
> If you don't mind accessing the underlying implementation classes, you
> can use the flush() method of the underlying SearchIndex
> implementation to ensure that all pending indexing tasks have been
> completed. See the o.a.j.core.query.lucene.IndexingQueueTest class in
> jackrabbit-core for an example of how this works.

I do now flush the SearchIndex and that helps! It was not very easy to do that - had to use
some reflection tricks because I do not get the SearchIndex over a "public" API because the
getQueryHandler method of QueryManagerImpl is protected - but it works now! Thx very much
for your help!

BR,

Sascha

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
> I could now implement a delay in my tests but the best solution would be to
> wait until the XMLTextExtractor job is finished. Is there a possibility to do
> that or am I completely wrong with my suggestion?

If you don't mind accessing the underlying implementation classes, you
can use the flush() method of the underlying SearchIndex
implementation to ensure that all pending indexing tasks have been
completed. See the o.a.j.core.query.lucene.IndexingQueueTest class in
jackrabbit-core for an example of how this works.

BR,

Jukka Zitting