jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From <Sascha.The...@bosch-si.com>
Subject How do I get the total size of nodes/rows from a QueryResult
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:25:10 GMT
Hi all,

I am currently switching to Jackrabbit 2.2.9 and have now a problem
getting the total size of nodes/rows in a query result. In Jackrabbit
1.6 you could cast the QueryResult to QueryResultImpl and retrieve the
total size from there. That is not possible with Jackrabbit 2.2.9
because I always get a SimpleQueryResult which doesn`t provide the
needed information. The total size is very important if you want to
implement a pagination.

How do I get the total size of nodes or rows with Jackrabbit 2.2.9?

Best regards

Sascha Theves