jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: How do I get the total size of nodes/rows from a QueryResult
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:21:51 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 9:22 AM,  <Sascha.Theves@bosch-si.com> wrote:
> I could now implement a delay in my tests but the best solution would be to
> wait until the XMLTextExtractor job is finished. Is there a possibility to do
> that or am I completely wrong with my suggestion?

If you don't mind accessing the underlying implementation classes, you
can use the flush() method of the underlying SearchIndex
implementation to ensure that all pending indexing tasks have been
completed. See the o.a.j.core.query.lucene.IndexingQueueTest class in
jackrabbit-core for an example of how this works.

BR,

Jukka Zitting