jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: versioning and children question
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 13:43:28 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 3:29 PM, rosselet <ati.rosselet@gmail.com> wrote:
> So now each checkin should be on the proxy as I understand as opposed to the
> newNode. Does this mean that the node itself no longer needs to be checked in?

No, you still need to checkin each node by itself. The baseline
created by the proxy checkin just contains references to all the
current versions within a configuration (i.e. subtree).

> How can I find the proxy(Configuration) in another session? There does not
> appear to be any getConfiguration() in the VersionManager API..

You can find the configuration node by following the jcr:configuration
property of the root node of the subtree you're managing. The version
history of that configuration node contains the baselines as separate
versions.

BR,

Jukka Zitting