jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <jus...@justinedelson.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to have multiple repositories in one web app?
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 14:09:02 GMT
Indeed, but that's not to say that a repository per subscriber is :)
Access Control is the way to do what you want to do.

That said, AFAIK, there's no reason you can't have multiple
repositories per VM as long as each point to a different directories
and (if you're using a database-backed pm) different table spaces.
It's just not typical and seems very heavyweight for what you want to
do.

Justin