jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ardaman Grewal <ardamangre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to have multiple repositories in one web app?
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 14:26:46 GMT
Thanks for the replies so far, appreciate it.

One of the reason for multi-subscriber/multi-repository, is the system will
be a multi-tenant system. Managing access just via security will involve
quite a bit of security and access management. And you have to get it right
so you don't allow subscriber A to look at subscriber B's data. Also, when
you turn on versioning, that is repo global, therefore more security
management.