jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ati Rosselet <ati.rosse...@gmail.com>
Subject versioning and children question
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:00:45 GMT
Hi, I've been trying to get this working for a while now, and am going
slightly nuts.

Basically I have a structure like
-->B
-->C

where A is versionable and so are its child nodes (B,C)
When I create a new version of A, I would need to have a reference to the
point-in-time versions of the B/C nodes beneath it, so I can say that
for  A(v1.0) has B(v1.0) and C(v1.3)
I can get the version history of A and I can get the version history and
iterate over it, and separately I can get the versionhistory of B & C.
What I can't seem to do, is get WHICH versions of B & C are associated with
a specific version of A.

I've tried setting OVP=COPY.. but still missing something :(
Can anyone help me with a code example?
Thanx
Ati