jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sessa, Romain" <Romain.Se...@experian.com>
Subject FineGrainedISMLocking implementation for concurrent access.
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 09:41:49 GMT
Hello,

I'm a developer on a JAVA project that uses Jackrabbit. We need to have
a better management of concurrent access on a node. The LockManager API
isn't enough, among others read access is not forbidden on a locked
node. We find "FineGrainedISMLocking" interface that seems allow to
change lock policy for concurrent access. We don't found a simple
explanation of how to implement it. Have you some development lines for
us ?

Thanks for your help!

Romain SESSA

Romain.Sessa@experian.com

Information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential, and may not be copied or used
by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third party without our permission.
There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other binding commitment through
the use of this electronic communication unless it is issued in accordance with the Experian
Limited standard terms and conditions of purchase or other express written agreement between
Experian Limited and the recipient. Although Experian has taken reasonable steps to ensure
that this communication and any attachments are free from computer virus, you are advised
to take your own steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.

Companies Act information: Registered name: Experian Limited. Registered office: Landmark
House, Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham, NG80 1ZZ, United Kingdom. Place of registration:
England and Wales. Registered number: 653331