jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan Hochstetler" <ryan.hochstet...@JETISRE.COM>
Subject jcr-1.0 jar Day Spec License
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:27:13 GMT
Good morning/day/evening all,

I've searched everywhere but the correct location for a copy of the
jcr-1.0.jar distributed with the Day Spec License and Addendum that
permits distribution.  It seems that I've either missed it on the JSR
web site, or the links that were on Day.com have disappeared since the
acquisition last year.  In order to convince our legal department, the
jar/zip/text must be hosted on a semi-official location; rather than an
anonymous Maven repository on the net.

(broken) http://www.day.com/maven/jsr170/jars/LICENSE.txt

Here's an excerpt of the addendum for the jcr-2.0.jar, just so you know
what I'm talking about:

"In addition to the permissions granted under the Specification

License, Day Management AG hereby grants to You a perpetual,

worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable

license to reproduce, publicly display, publicly perform,

sublicense, and distribute unmodified copies of the Content

Repository for Java Technology API (JCR 2.0) Java Archive (JAR)

file ("jcr-2.0.jar")"

Thanks,

Ryan Hochstetler