jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "martin.gasbichler@bluewin.ch" <martin.gasbich...@bluewin.ch>
Subject Jackrabbit performance experiences
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 08:22:47 GMT
Hi,

our application needs to archive documents along with some metadata and I'm considering to
use Jackrabbit in
combination with a database and maybe a filesystem storage for this task.
However, I did not find any benchmarks that
show whether Jackrabbit is capable of hosting a large number of documents (say 20-30 millions,
100kb each, 50
concurrent users).  I'm well aware that the requirement is quite fuzzy so I'm more looking
for answers of the kind
"this may work, but...", or "no chance because...", or "we use Jackrabbit to store X number
of documents in the
following setting...". I'd also like to learn about any benchmarks, because I was not able
to find something.

Thanks,

Martin