jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From pncampbell <pa...@objectvision.co.uk>
Subject Getting a document lock via webdav --> webdavx
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 11:01:39 GMT

Hello, I am trying to use the davex remoting layer but when I try to obtain
a lock on a document using a webdav client (via the "standard" wevdav
servelet) the spi2dav layer fails due to "getSharedSet" operation not being

I'm puzzled as to a) why this operation is needed to lock a document and b)
if it is needed why is it not implemented - I dont see any good reason why
this command cant be implemented in the spi2dav layer.

To be clear my chain pf processing is as follows:

webdav client --http to app server --> jackrabbit webdav servlet (part of
our DMS application) --spi2dav--> --http to jackrabbit server --> jackrabbit
webdavx servlet.