jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From rosselet <ati.rosse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: versioning and children question
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:00:58 GMT
Hi,
Any hints?  I can get the configuration... turns out that to get new
configurations, you need to checkout/checkin the configuration node as well
(or at least so it seems).   In the properties i find 2 "rep:versions"
which seem to point to the frozen nodes of the correct A/B versions, but no
information as to which is which... :(  How do you get the configuration
subtree with the correct structure and references to the proper frozen
nodes?

I see that if the subnode is not versioned, then versioning the parent node
only will work in most cases and retain the correct child node values under
the frozen node, but here we need to version the subnode separately (i.e.
subnode B update does not create a new parentnode A version).
Cheers + Thnx