jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From rosselet <ati.rosse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: versioning and children question
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 15:45:46 GMT
So this should contain the baselines

vm.getVersionHistory(session.getNodeByIdentifier(session.getNode(newNode.getPath()).getProperty("jcr:configuration").getString()).getPath()).getAllVersions();
[ is there no shorter way to get there??]

and .getVersion("1.0")  should then give me the baseline for v1.0

oddly  enough "1.1" does not exist, even though I did do a second commit for
both the node and config, which leads me to believe that the above line is
not correct
If it were correct, how could the result be traversed to get the node itself
(frozenNode for newNode v1.0)? and the child at that time (subNode v1.0)? Am
I missing something obvious?

and thanks for your help...