jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Pfaff <kevin.pf...@byteconsult.de>
Subject rmi performance differences
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 07:38:07 GMT
Hello -

I have a big problem with the performance with jcr over rmi on different pcs. We have the
same jackrabbit-standalone (version 2.2.7) running on 3 different pcs. Two of them are the
same pcs (hardware) and one is more powerful. The access speed on the more powerful one and
one of the other two is much slower (1-2 accesses per second) than on the third one (more
than twenty). We use the exact same jcr-standalone (version 2.2.7), operating system (windows
7 sp1), Eclipse version (indigo),  jdk (1.6.0_26) and program (the one we are developing).
The servers (jackrabbit-standalone) are running on localhost on all three pcs each. The programs
are running on tomcat 6 in eclipse and connect to the jackrabbit-standalone on the same pc
over rmi.
Anybody some suggestions?

Thanks,
Kevin

Behalten Sie die Zukunft von Marketing und IT im Blick. Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter
unter http://newsletter.byteconsult.de